Thursday, February 28, 2013

Amber Week 3!



                   









Week three! 
"I am so excited that now my breakouts are calming down! I really notice and improvement now in my skin as far as breakouts. My cheeks ,where I have the most problems, look really different to me after only two weeks and a few days of treatment. I had painful active acne when I started this and it is definitely clearing up!!! I am even more optimistic about Clear Rayz than I was before. I notice my makeup looks better and smoother after application. Personally I am really happy with the results so far. There is nothing like looking in the mirror and knowing you are making improvements to your skin at home. I feel empowered and educated about light therapy as a skincare option for acne thanks to this company! The best thing about this is its actually working. The pictures aren’t showing all the improvements I am noticing. I tell everyone friends , family, co-workers, and other students about Clear Rayz"
Look at the difference in her skin just after 3 weeks of use! Thank you Amber for sharing with us!  



No comments:

Post a Comment