Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Love our customers!!!

We really do have the BEST customers/fans! We received a really sweet email today that we wanted to share with all of you! This just goes to show that we are here to answer your questions and give you all the support that you need. 
 
"If any potential customers want to contact me about my experience they certainly can! I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the company, your social media person, customer service and of course the treatment! I knew I wanted a device like this for months and had researched other companies....Quasar came off most professional...one with integrity that produces high quality products. I had looked at tanda and others but ultimately wanted a device from your company."

If you have an amazing experience that you would like to share please feel free to send us a message through our Facebook fan page.

No comments:

Post a Comment