Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Welcome A, our new Clear Rayz Reviewer!



Welcome A, our new Clear Rayz Reviewer! We recently crossed paths on our Clear Rayz Facebook Fan page, she reach out to us and wanted to know if Clear Rayz could help her. A's in her mid 40's and suffers from hormonal acne and hyper-pigmentation from sun damage. "I have tried all of the home remedies, over the counter meds, and have completed 8 months of Differin and Duac topical creams." Come follow us on her weekly treatments with Clear Rayz!

"This is the end of week one with Clear Rayz. I knew my face was healing, but didn't realize how much better it looked until I saw my pics side by side. It doesn't happen over night, but it is happening. I haven't used anything on my face except sunscreen since I have started treatment with Clear Rayz. I had an acne cyst on my chin from several months ago that never healed correctly. I could feel a pea sized lump under my skin. Under a week, the cyst is gone and the discoloration is improving. Furthermore my hyper-pigmentation is clearing up and my pores are smaller. Can't wait for week 2!"

No comments:

Post a Comment