Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A's Back with her Week 5 review!

"I am late in posting my update on the battle against my skin. Almost 2 weeks ago I began suffering with a(n) UTI coupled with kidney stones. I share this info with readers for two reasons, the first is I did take antibiotics and that does typically have a positive effect on my skin. Secondly, I always get really bad breakouts when I have UTI's and usually a fever blister on my nose. (Cuz UTI's and breakouts aren't enough to deal with). Soon after getting the UTI, I began feeling pain around my jawline, right under my skin and my nose started to itch and burn. Recognizing those signs as cystic acne and a fever blister, I had my husband plug my Clear Rayz in beside the bed and restarted my therapy. I used it most days, but was not consistent because I felt like I had a sand spur trapped in my body. So my point....just look at my skin. I am in week 5 and I am seeing the best improvement to date. My hyper pigmentation is almost gone and I had NO breakouts or fever blisters during my illness. I am so pleased with the progress of my skin. For those of you on the fence about ordering Clear Rayz, I hope my photos will help you make the decision to start healing your skin with Clear Rayz therapy. More photos to post next week!"

No comments:

Post a Comment