Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Meet Sherry our new product reviewer!



"I've had my Clear Rayz and Baby Quasar Plus for over two weeks and they are definitely changing my skin!

I have suffered from acne for 30 years. I found myself giving up and not being diligent at all when it came to taking care of my skin. I've recently decided to commit to myself and take control of my person.  Now that I'm older, I also see crows feet, deep set wrinkles in my forehead
as well as age spots on by hands and arms, hey and where did my upper lip go? A good friend suggested light therapy - which makes sense as I have always craved the sun to help clear my face but rarely have had the time to take advantage. Thank goodness I took her advice, these 2
devices are so much better!  I use the blue light of the Clear Rayz 3 times a week on consecutive days to help kill the bacteria on my face. I use the Baby Quasar Plus 2 times a week to smooth my skin, reduce wrinkles and yes it's plumping my upper lip! I've also embraced taking the time to really clean my skin so that I can spend time with the lights. Light therapy is so relaxing even addicting - and how great to be addicted to taking care of myself! I know it has been a relatively short time to see results but my friends are already commenting. My acne is lessening. The tone of my skin is becoming more even and the wrinkles on my forehead seem to be not as deep. Most importantly - I feel like I'm making progress!"




No comments:

Post a Comment